The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Harry Potter Scavenger Hunt | March 19th (All day)
- Mother Goose on the Loose | March 19th, 10:30am
- Friends of the North Side Library | March 19th, 12:30pm
- North Side Book Discussion | March 19th, 2:00pm
- From the Battlefront to the Homefront: Iowa Broadcasters Go to War | March 19th, 6:00pm
- Harry Potter Scavenger Hunt | March 20th (All day)
- Basic Computer Skills | March 20th, 11:00am
- Minecraft Club | March 20th, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | March 20th, 6:30pm
- Harry Potter Scavenger Hunt | March 21st (All day)